Maersk Oil Qatar Janeiro 2010 - Fevereiro 2013• Day to day operational, technical and process support to offshore activities.
• Manage and maintain relationship with other departments, on and offshore to ensure an efficient
coordination of projects.
• Coordinate and plan breakdown jobs within Integrity and Reliability department. • Manage database containing all relevant information in order to plan corrective maintenance work orders together with production and construction department. • Breakdowns jobs included equipment like: valves, pressure
vessels, compressors, wellhead, separators, manifolds, pumps, flares, instrumentation, accommodations,
helidecks, piping, turbines, generators, safety equipment, etc.
• Identify opportunities to execute jobs during unplanned shut down reducing oil production loss and optimizing breakdown tool time.
• Coordinate shutdown activities
• Ensure that technical documentation is updated after modification completions.
• Deal with vendors, suppliers and fabricators.
Baker Hughes Aberdeen Agosto 2008 - Agosto 2009• Led the effective communication channels with clients, engineering, sales and marketing departments to
ensure that BOT`s operations exceeded expectations and customers` requirements.
• Maximized BOT`s market share and increase profits by facilitating cross product line solutions when
• Led market research and networking to identify new potential clients worldwide.
• Managed the introduction of Z-Seal technology in the North Sea, Latin America and Asia market.
• Quality Assurance and final elaboration of Tender proposals.
• Technical support leads for clients in order to organize and coordinate the introduction of new
• Participated in safety meeting and the organization of them with operator’s representative and offshore
Senior Field Engineer - Logging
Wood Group Logging Services Venezuela Janeiro 2007 - Agosto 2008• Managed assigned onshore logging unit, tools and 4 operators in order to ensure that services and
products quality meets customer and company standards, achieving 100% compliance in more than 100
jobs for PDVSA.
• Technical Lead of Cased hole services (over and under balance) including: bridge plug and packers
setting, perforations, punchers, pipe recovery services (back off, Chemical cutters & Power cutters),
cement and bond log evaluation.
• Participated in field sales program including regular customer contacts and follow-up.
Field Engineer - Logging
Baker Hughes Venezuela Junho 2004 - Janeiro 2007• Responsible for the safe & efficient performance, management and administration of well logging
operations at customer's wellsites to ensure delivery of quality service.
• Technical lead of open hole tools including: resistivity, calipers, porosity, density, acoustic, magnetic
resonance, ultrasonic & electrical imagers, formation testing, core samplers, cement and bond log
evaluation achieving 98% compliance in more than 150 jobs for different clients like: Petrobras, Ameriven,
PDVSA, CGC, CNPC and Sincor.
• Advised customer representative in logging and completion operations, log analysis, troubleshooting and
other decision-making processes at the well site.
• Maintained client relationship providing a positive image of the company and confidence in the quality of
• Crew manager (4 members) and team motivator.
• Mentored & assisted junior field engineers with new tools & services.
• Participated in sales campaigns, marketing and bid strategies
MBA with Specialism in Strategic Planning (Ongoing)
Edinburgh Business School
2014 - Atualmente (3 anos) Aberdeen City
Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration
Edinburgh Business School
2014 - 2015
Specialization in Petroleum Engineering
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro
2014 - 2014
(1 ano) Rio de Janeiro
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
Universidad Central de Venezuela
1997 - 2002
(5 anos) Distrito Capital