Project and Program Manager - Capex (BB-97165)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. B usinesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Responsible for program delivery of multiple related projects and builds effective relationships with stakeholders.
· Applies a range of approaches to planning and gathering information in which to develop/facilitate/lead more complex Business Cases, plans and schedules (i.e. ROI)
· Competent in the use of planning tools, considers and develops cross functional plans.
· Works with numerous stakeholders and may work with government/governance bodies
· Understands stakeholder needs and builds effective relationships
· Demonstrates influencing skills to achieve solutions and dealing with challenging stakeholder situations
· Uses a variety of communications methods to deliver information relevant to the audience and project needs
· Is fully aware of standardized tools and template requirements and is a 'go to' person for feedback on the development of project/program management standards
· Approach to risk management spans projects level up to strategic risk management where required
· When faced with issues applies lateral thinking and analyses available information to solve problems and engages with teams to resolve
· Responsible for program delivery of multiple related projects required for a specific business functional strategy
· Will mentor junior project/program team members in project management
Resource Management (people, finances etc.)
· Will problem solve resource/budgetary issues with internal teams and external suppliers and conclude disputes successfully and independently
· Manages large scale, complex, multi-site and multi-regional, high visibility customer deployments involving cross-functional and cross-regional project teams
· Meets with and presents to customer executives at the program level
· Develops overall program schedule in conjunction with customer requirements
· Manages internal company wide stakeholders on project teams and holds them accountable for meeting commitments
· Has an in-depth technical knowledge of all Equinix products/processes
· Resolves complex issues and escalations independently at all levels
· Assists in process development and documentation
· Documents lessons learned and shares with stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related;
- Solid experience in Project Management being accountable for large CapEx projetcs;
- Willing to travel to Equinix sites in South America when required;
- Previous experience applying Agile methodologies on daily activities;
- Advanced English;
- Spanish will be a plus;
- Technical skills of Data Center operations will be a plus.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please click here to see the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Equinix participates in E-Verify. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please visit E-Verify .
Equinix is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals, including those with a disability. If you need assistance in applying for an open position, you may send an email toS email@example.com . Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
Equinix maintains a list of preferred recruiting agencies. If your company is not on our list, please do not contact us regarding our postings. Please also refrain from making contact with anyone outside of the company HR department.
calendar_todayhá 5 dias
location_onCentro do Guilherme, Brasil