Business Operations Academy Program (BB-2928F)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Obtain a working knowledge of all Global Business Operations processes, including proposal and contract development and budgeting through an in-depth 12 month (3 first months of intensive training) program Under direct supervision, work closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts and proposals.
• Under direct supervision, develop and prepare Contracts and Proposals
• Act as secondary customer interface on small size projects
• Provide support and assistance on small or mid customers / projects
• Provide support and assistance in the preparation, review, finalization and distribution of budgets, contracts and proposals
• Update and maintain contract and proposals databases and files
• Perform all other duties as assigned
The top Clinical Research Organization and what sets us apart from our competitors.
IQVIA sales organization through a dynamic learning environment
How to manage the proposal development process including proposal text generation and budgeting
How to manage the contract development process including legal documents (preliminary agreements, Work Orders, & Change Orders) and budgeting
Navigate and operate Global Business Operations’ tools including but not limited to salesforce.com, pricing, text generation, box.com, etc.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Awareness of CRO Industry
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
• Ability to prepare and interpret budgets
• Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
• Advanced English
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Life Science, Clinical Research, Business Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
calendar_todayhá 2 dias
location_onSão Paulo, Brasil
work IQVIA Holdings Inc.