HR & Payroll Administrator (BB-E5E19)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Group has diversified across a full range of financial services and the group operates dedicated Fintech and marketing companies.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
In line with the group's growth plans, we are looking for an HR & Payroll Administrator to join our HR Team. The role will be based in Malta office but will be supporting all our people globally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fully responsible for payroll computation for all staff within the group.
- Responsible for Tax, Jobsplus & Social Security related issues
- Filling & Sending forms such as FS4, FS5 & FS7 Tax Registration Form, Jobsplus Engagement & Termination Forms, IRD Termination.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating application forms related to grants offered by government authorities
- Responsible to manage the process to apply for Employment Licenses for all employees within the group
- Responsible for the onboarding process of employees
- Responsible for keeping the employee files of all employees within the group up to date with all needed info and completed forms. To keep online HR system constantly updated
- Responsible to ensure jobsplus is always up to date for all group companies
- Responsible for the termination process of all employees
- Assist in delivering Induction Training to new employees
- Support HR with recruitment
- Responsible to manage and follow up specific projects within the HR Department as assigned by Chief HR Officer
- Support the department with general day to day matters
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimun 1 year experience within HR Field, with exposure to different areas within HR function including recruitment
- Holds minimum 1 year previous experience with Payroll Computation and ideally with experience of Shireburn indigo
- Holds knowledge of Maltese Employment Law
- Attention to detail, plus excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with limited supervision
- Adaptability and flexibility - demonstrating a willingness to learn and evolve with the needs of the department and company
- Discrete and treats all matters with absolute confidentiality and integrity
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. The role also includes Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits amongst others.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”
calendar_todayhá 5 dias
location_onMato Grosso, Brasil
work Calamatta Cuschieri