Maintenance Planner (59243) (BB-18ED3)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Career Opportunities: Maintenance Planner (59243)
Requisition ID 59243 - Posted 01/07/2021 - United States - Charleston - 03-Industrial Operations - Unfixed term - Full Time
Join Nexans – a world leading cable manufacturer with 120+ years’ experience – and innovate with us at North America’s first submarine cable factory.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for scheduling of all Maintenance Department activities, purchasing and stores, and primary support for Nexans Excellence Way - Maintenance (NEW-M).
Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly work schedule based on available manpower, needed tasks and production schedule (work with Maintenance Supervisor)
- Maintain the Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Generate and schedule work orders from Predictive Maintenance (PdM) reports
- Assist in the maintenance and the analysis of PdM reports
- Tracking, ordering (Ariba system), optimizing, cost analysis for Stores items.
- Pickup and deliver maintenance part in emergencies.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor in daily purchasing & sourcing services, and associated paperwork.
Nexans Excellence Way (NEW) - Continuous Improvement
- Collection ratio (i.e. %hours reported vs hours worked; breakdowns/day)
- Update/create Standard Work Instructions (SWI) as needed
- Work with and backup for Maintenance Supervisor and Project Engineering
- Facility maintenance and subcontractor follow-up/document control (i.e. forklifts, hoist, fire system, civic and structural)
- Responsible for Maintenance employee time & attendance, vacation management
- Direct Supervisor of Stores position
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High Standards for best practices and quality of work
- Good safety record
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary education (Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred) with technical background – electrical, PLC’s, or Mechanical
- Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) highly recommended
- Solid knowledge of tools, machining processes, basic construction and PM/PdM tasks
- 5 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Software: Microsoft Word, proficient Excel skills, computerized maintenance database, CAD, SAP
Nexans is a global player with close to 26 000 employees and commercial activities worldwide.
Nexans’ submarine power cables are key in the transition to more renewable energy whether connecting islands to the mainland or bringing green energy from the offshore wind farm to the grid.
In cooperation with our customers we push technological boundaries by going deeper, longer and at higher voltages to meet future needs.
We look forward to you being a part of our growing team!
After you apply , take an interactive Tour with us and explore 9,000 meters up. The bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. An Operating Room. Beneath Dubai. And the Amazon Riverbed. http://www.nexanstour.com/
calendar_todayhá 5 dias
work Nexans Iberia SL