Web Development Specialist (BB-C1946)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo Bulk BR
In one sentence
Responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems, Serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.What will your job look like?
• You will take ownership and accountability on UI and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical/complex issues.
• You will ensure code follows the market best practices, is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
• You will mentor other developers helping their professional growth.
• You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing code and providing fixes, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
• You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
• You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews).
• You will build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
• 4+ years' experience as a Software Engineer.
• Advanced English for communication
• Development knowledge
• UI expertise for Web Development
• Strong algorithm and analytic skills
• Technical knowledge:
o REST APIs
o ECMAScript 6
o Automation tools and practices
• Desirable knowledge (will be considered as a plus):
o Content managers
Adobe Experience Manager
o Other UI framework knowledges
o Java EE
o Scrum/Agile knowledge
Job ID: 90512
Required Travel :Minimal
calendar_todayhá 2 dias
location_onSão Carlos, Brasil