Azure Administrator (BB-5599E)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
LOCATION: Remote Brazil
PAY: Depends on experience
Data Meaning is a Leader in the Data Analytics space. We provide top consulting services to clients throughout the US and LATAM in the area of Data Analysis, Data Warehousing, and Business Intelligence.
We are currently seeking an Azure Administrator to join our team and provide support to a few of our most valued clients.
The IDEAL person will have hands-on experience implementing and maintaining an Azure environment, professional-level English skills and an ability to managing competing priorities.
- Create and configure storage accounts, Azure files, and Azure backups
- Deploy and Manage virtual machines (VMs) and VM backups
- Configure and manage virtual networks, Implement Azure load balancer, and Network Security Group (NSG)
- Create and manage Azure Active Directory (AD), AD objects, users, and groups
- Manage Azure AD objects, role-based access control (RBAC), and subscriptions and governance such as configuring Azure policies and resources
- Manage storage accounts and data in Azure storage, configure Azure files, Azure blob storage, and configure storage tiers for Azure blobs
- Configure VMs for high availability, scalability, and Automate deployment and configuration of VMs
- Create and configure VMs, containers, and web apps including app services and service plans
- Configure and manage virtual networking, backup, and monitor Azure resources
- Configure MS AD for workloads, Azure AD privileged identity management, and Azure tenant security
- Implement network and container security, host, and Azure resource management security
- Configure Azure monitor and Azure log analytics, manage security alerts, and configure security policies
- 5+ years of total experience in Cloud and Data Center Services with 2+ years of current experience with Azure Cloud
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Azure IaaS services, Storage, Backup, File Storage, Azure SQL, Cloud Networking, Security Concepts
- Knowledge or experience with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and PowerShell scripts
- Solid understanding of creating and administering RDS, WVD or VDI environments
- Preferred Cloud certifications: Azure Solution Architect/Azure Administrator Associate
- Management and configuration of SaaS applications across various end customer business segments.
- Microsoft Azure Administration (Intune, Defender ATP, Virtual Server setup and management, etc.).
- Microsoft Azure security and compliance management.
- Professional English is required
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhá 2 dias
location_onSão Paulo, Brasil
work Data Meaning