Senior Technical Writer / Content Creation (BB-75FC9)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Senior Technical Writer / Content Creation
Sales & Marketing – Business Development /
As a Senior Technical Writer at FullStack Labs, you'll help lead our internal (non-client) content creation efforts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write one piece of clear, persuasive content per week, including a mix of blog posts, white papers, case studies, long-form reports, and website copy.
- Interview developers, designers, and senior managers to gather the required information to create content.
- Work with our design team to create appealing graphics to embed within content when necessary.
- Manage publishing of content on FullStack's blog and social media channels.
- Create the tone and voice for our company.
- Write bio’s for our team profile pages.
Experience we are looking for in candidates
- 5+ years of content creation/writing experience for a software / high tech company.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid understanding of SEO techniques and best practices.
- Ability to understand technical issues, and communicate them simply and effectively to a non-technical audience.
- A solid portfolio of copy/content that illustrates your abilities as a writer.
- Strong conceptual skills...you're a quick learner and able to understand technical matters at a conceptual level.
- You're a self-starter. You're able to work independently without a lot of instruction or management oversight.
- You have extremely high attention to detail, and you rarely turn in work with typos, misspellings, or grammatical mistakes...and you find it bothersome when other people do.
calendar_todayhá 7 horas
work FullStack Labs