Senior Subsea Equipment Engineer (63186) (BB-AADF3)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Requisition ID 63186 - Posted 02/03/2021 - Norway - Oslo - 03-Industrial Operations - Unfixed term - Full Time
World-wide turnkey cable supplier seeks System Responsible for Capjet trenching and cable laying equipment in the Marine Equipment and Offshore Support department.
Join our team in Nexans in electrifying the future
Nexans’ submarine power cables are key in the transition to more renewable energy whether connecting islands to the mainland or bringing green energy from the offshore wind farm to the grid. In cooperation with our world-wide customers we push technological boundaries to go deeper, longer, at higher voltages and to provide turn-key solutions for installation and protection to meet future needs.
Information about the department
The Marine Equipment and Offshore Support department has the main responsibility for all marine equipment temporarily mobilized on our installation vessels which is related to installation, transport and protection of subsea cables in Nexans, both in Norway and worldwide. The Marine Equipment and Offshore Support subsidiary is part of the Marine installation department which discipline areas consist of marine cable laying, marine subsea protection, marine survey/route planning and marine mechanical/design/engineering.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Technical responsible for an equipment system or selected equipment items within the Marine Installation department which handles maintenance, modification and development of cable installation and protection equipment
- Quality driver making sure the equipment is maintained and tested according to operational requirements and rules®ulations
- Defines the equipment and system (e.g. maker, capacities, function), based on input from technical and operational disciplines within SLS, through market analysis, from project requirements and procurement strategies as required
- Prepares decision basis and give recommendations for equipment investments
- The work sites are where the technical personnel are located. Engineering team may be located in Sandefjord or Helsfyr. Extensive travels to Fredrikstad to be expected.
What we are looking for
- University degree in Engineering, Bachelor or MSc.
- Experience from engineering work related to offshore work, cable installation and protection such as procedures and equipment design
- Project offshore experience is an advantage
- Analytical, systematic and structured
- Fluent Norwegian and English, verbal and written
- Have leading skills both on technical and personal level
- High sense of quality, cost and time performance
- Ability to work under pressure and self-driven
- Ability to adapt to change
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Good pension scheme and insurance agreements
Workplace: The workshop and storage facilities comprising the Marine Equipment and Offshore Support department is located in Fredrikstad, but the candidate may have his or her day to day workplace in Oslo or Sandefjord if that is their current and preferred location.
For more information please contact Kamilla Hoset on cell +47 41022628.
About Nexans Norway
Nexans Norway is part of the Nexans Group which has industrial presence in 40 countries and commercial activities worldwide and has nearly 1,600 employees. The head office is located in Oslo and we have manufacturing plants in Rognan, Langhus and Halden.
Nexans’ Norwegian activity is divided into three business groups: Submarine & Land Systems (SLS), Building & Territories and Telecom (B&T&T) and Telecom and Data (T&D).
About Submarine & Land Systems:
Submarine & Land Systems is a global player in engineering, manufacturing and installing key submarine cable solutions to customers all over the world. The Business Group has manufacturing plants in Halden, USA, Japan, France and Belgium
calendar_todayhá 3 dias
work Nexans Iberia SL