Account Executive, Mid-Market - Marketing Cloud (BB-7F69E)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Account Executive, Mid-Market - Marketing Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud i s a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation.
The Marketing Cloud Account Executive sell Cloud based Marketing Products into a diverse set of accounts. As an AE within the Marketing Cloud sales team, you will formulate and execute a Marketing Cloud sales strategy within an assigned region (or SP or South of Brazil). You will work in partnership with the existing Account owners and will carry quota for the Marketing Cloud product sales to drive revenue growth.
- Winning mainly net new Marketing Cloud business revenue within Mid-Market Business accounts according to the business plan.
- Actively develop partnerships in the partner ecosystem to drive new business and the ability to do an initial demonstration of the Marketing Cloud capabilities.
- Position Marketing Cloud products and services and improve Customer’s impact.
- Negotiate and create product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals. Manage and develop existing contacts and create ambassadors.
- Weekly accurate forecast to sales management.
- A proven sales hunter and closer who is Fluent in Portuguese and English, with 10 years of sales experience
- Strong preference for Digital Marketing (MarTech / AdTech) sales experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota preferably (e-commerce, digital marketing) SaaS solutions.
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing.
- Proven commercial success in working with executives, VP and ‘C’ level.
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision-making.
- An amazing time to join the most innovative company in the world. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive impact at our customers and define the future of digital marketing.
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Wellness and Education reimbursements
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Parental leave
- Childcare subsides
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Posted 2 Days Ago
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
calendar_todayhá 3 dias
location_onSão Paulo, Brasil