IT Applications Support Analyst (BB-F34F6)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Job Role Summary
The IT Support Analyst will provide technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to both in-house and vendor software. Responsible for documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Job Role Responsibilities
- Monitoring Incidents/Work Orders queue and provide user problem resolution in a global environment
- Identifying/proposing fixes and automation opportunities
- Work with experienced team members, in order to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software, identifying ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Providing proactive communication regarding system outages, issues or workarounds
- Participating in developing/updating functional specifications for programming changes
- Collaborate with other teams to develop solutions or complete changes/fixes
- Developing/updating documentation (System and user)
- Integrate software components and third-party programs. Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Proven experience as IT Support Analyst
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work remotely form customers and some team members
- Analytical and problem solving (troubleshooting) skills
- Database skills - SQL, Oracle
- Knowledge experience with server and desktop operations
- Knowledge in other programming languages are a plus: Java, C/C++, PowerShell, etc.
calendar_todayhá 1 dia
work ExxonMobil Chemical