Support Applications Domain Manager (H-F) (63264) (BB-3770E)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Career Opportunities: Support Applications Domain Manager (H-F) (63264)
Requisition ID 63264 - Posted 12/18/2020 - France - Courbevoie - 06-Information Systems - Unfixed term - Full Time
As a global leader in advanced cabling and connectivity solutions, Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of best-in-class products and innovative services. For over 120 years, innovation has been the company's hallmark, enabling Nexans to drive a safer, smarter and more efficient future together with its customers.
Today, the Nexans Group is committed to facilitating energy transition and supporting the exponential growth of data by empowering its customers in four main business areas: Building & Territories (including utilities, smart grids, e¬mobility), High Voltage & Projects (covering offshore wind farms, submarine interconnections, land high voltage), Telecom & Data (covering data transmission, telecom networks, hyperscale data centers, LAN), and Industry & Solutions (including renewables, transportation, Oil & Gas, automation, and others).
Corporate Social Responsibility is a guiding principle of Nexans' business activities and internal practices. In 2013 Nexans became the first cable provider to create a Foundation supporting sustainable initiatives bringing access to energy to disadvantaged communities worldwide. The Group's commitment to developing ethical, sustainable and high-quality cables drives its active involvement within several leading industry associations, including Europacable, The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), International Cablemakers Federation (ICF) or CIGRE to mention a few.
Nexans employs more than 26,000 people with industrial footprint in 34 countries and commercial activities worldwide. In 2017, the Group generated 6.4 billion euros in sales. Nexans is listed on Euronext Paris, compartment A.
Country : France (FR) - Location : Courbevoie
Function : 06-Information Systems
Support Applications Domain Manager (H-F)
- Function: IS.
- Location: France
- Supervisor: Head of IS Global Performance.
- Scope of responsibilities :
- “Support Applications” domain Worldwide : Purchasing, Administrative Automation and potentially other support domains in a second time.
- Standard applications of the domain (ex.: Ariba, UiPath, …).
- New organization for IS defined in September 2019.
- Integrate Ariba support within IS organization (currently managed by the function directly)
- Deploy automation solution on administrative tasks of support functions
- Deploy the IS standards through all the applications of the domain (Purchasing and Administrative Automation)
- She/He leads the strategy and the application roadmap for her/his domain in relation with Corporate Functions, to deliver the most adequate services to support the Nexans Group. She/He maintains a consolidated picture of all the applications of the domain and leads a community of the associated applications managers to co-build an applications roadmap, identify new standards and maintain existing ones.
- She/He manages standard applications of her/his domain, or delegates the management to other application managers within the Group (ex. : a local application manager located in an Area). She/He leads all the changes requested and prioritized by the business. She/He also is responsible for ensuring the upkeep of functional and technical skills required for the sustainability of the applications under its responsibility.
Areas of responsibility
- Provide leadership IS vision and direction for her/his scope of work in relation with the Corporate functions.
- Define the Strategy and the roadmap in her/his domain to support the Business needs, in collaboration with her/his peers (application managers in the Areas).
- Lead the studies and selection of new solutions in her/his domain.
- Lead the implementation of the roadmap.
- Define an operating model to support the current portfolio and the roadmap.
- Ensure compliance of application architectures with business needs & IS standards.
- Design and manage suppliers’ contracts in accordance to Nexans internal rules (Purchasing, Finance, legal, etc.).
- Development & Delivery
- Provide a leadership role in the overall supervision of activities of her/his scope.
- Support/Lead the IS strategic projects in his/her domain.
- Ensure the effective resolution of incidents and problems within his/her area.
- Guarantee the functioning and the coherence of components for her/his scope, and ensure that the group policies (norms, standards and security) are applied.
- Ensure that changes requested by Business are validated, prioritized and implemented.
- Define KPIs to monitor the performance and adoption of the applications.
- Manage daily relationship with external suppliers.
- Prepare budget and ensure adequate follow-up along the year to reach targets.
- Contribute to the improvement of services.
- Facilitate the transfer of know-how, experience and best practices within the team, the community and with his/her peers.
- Contribute to market watch and propose axes of evolutions of the existing solutions.
- Knowledge Management
- Ensure that all applications have appropriate and up-to-date documentation, stored in a secure and easily access way.
- She/He is responsible for building, with her/his Business counterparts, the Business Cases, projects scopes and ROI of the projects.
- She/He is in charge of managing projects and ensures the delivery on-time, on-budget with adequate quality.
- She/He is accountable to define and agree Service Levels with key Business representatives.
- She/He is accountable for delivery of Operations & Services as defined in the SLAs.
- She/He is in charge of the solutions design.
- She/He is also responsible for animating and improving competency level of his/her team.
- She/He is in charge of allocating her/his resources on projects and maintenance, depending on their competencies and the needs.
- She/He ensures IS relationships with key stakeholders at Corporate and Business Units levels.
- Lead offshore support team
Required skills and qualifications
- Proven experience in Managing Project and Team for purchasing and administrative organization. Experience in Transactional Finance would be appreciated.
- Specific knowledge on SAP and especially in Ariba and UIPath.
- Confirmed in leading System Integration projects and tools implementation.
- Business partnering/ service oriented.
- Appetite for process automation.
- Innovation awareness : understanding the existing and emerging technologies.
- Influencing and networking.
- Communication & story telling skills.
- Result oriented.
- Advanced English.
- Master’s Degree in major business school or engineering school or top-class University.
Nexans welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. During the hiring process, should you be selected for an interview, accommodations will be provided.
calendar_todayhá 1 dia
work Nexans Iberia SL