Brazil Account Manager (BB-5A4AE)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Nova-Tech Engineering is seeking a full time Brazil Account Manager. This position is responsible for managing customer accounts and providing technical services. The Brazil Account Manager is expected to assist with market development and advocate the benefits of Nova-Tech Engineering technology. This is a remote position and requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a team. Fluency in English and Portuguese is required for this position – fluency in English, Portuguese, and Spanish is preferred.
- Provide account management, product and process validation, customer development, and product training, to ensure growth in sales and profitability.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Travel and visit accounts on a regular basis.
- Follow industry best practices and procedures related to bio-security, animal welfare, customer policies, and other regulatory requirements.
- Work with customers to demonstrate the value-added benefits of Nova-Tech Engineering technology over traditional methods.
- Achieve project objectives by independently applying knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments.
- Deliver on opportunities to reduce operational cost while meeting the needs of the customer.
- Performance maintenance on equipment when needed.
- Compile information and create reports in addition to other documentation.
- Use communication platforms, information systems, software, and other technologies used by Nova-Tech Engineering.
- Assist Nova-Tech Engineering with market development and expansion activities.
- Participate in regional poultry exhibitions and prepare and present on behalf of Nova-Tech Engineering at industry conferences and other events.
- Expand Nova-Tech Engineering’s brand awareness across industry.
- Advocate for quality treatments that are the foundation of Nova-Tech Engineering’s global success and long-term company sustainability.
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner, exhibiting sound business judgment.
- Work with Scrum Team to commit to work based on priorities set by the Product Owner.
- Demonstrate high levels of performance as a team member within the Scrum framework.
- Participate in team activities, providing key deliverables of assigned projects or sub-projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field, agriculture, or business management and/or equal relevant experience.
- 5 years’ experience leading team activities/projects with proven communication and leadership skills.
- 2 years’ experience in accounting, financial management, or business reporting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and aptitude for poultry biology and industry.
- Knowledge and skills in interpersonal communication, account management, and negotiation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Respect for individuals, appreciating diversity in experience, education, and organization level.
- Successfully handles multiple demands simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to be self-starting and take on new and difficult challenges regardless of the environment.
- Ability to understand, use, and communicate practices, procedures, and technical information.
- Ability to work remotely in a successful and productive manner.
- Ability to travel for periods up to two weeks at a time, multiple times a year.
- Required fluency in English and Portuguese. Preferred fluency in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license in country of residence and maintain a clean driving record (records will be checked upon hire and annually thereafter.)
- Must be able to travel to areas required by maintaining proper documentation to travel domestically and internationally.
The position is located in customer sites (i.e. hatcheries, farms) around the world and remote office environments. The position requires the employee to work in agriculture production environments requiring periods of traveling, flying, driving, sitting, walking, standing, kneeling, bending and/or squatting; use of hands; climbing of stairs; moderate lifting; frequent speaking and listening; occasional exposure to fumes or air borne particles; and, risk of electrical shock. Employee must be available for an extended work day. Also must be comfortable and willing to handle live animals with routine frequency.
About Nova-Tech Engineering:
Founded in 1992, Nova-Tech Engineering began as one person's passion to benefit the agricultural industry. Through innovative process automation technology, the company engineers and manufactures products that serve over 500 commercial poultry hatcheries in 60 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Willmar, MN, on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, Nova-Tech Engineering employs over 200 people, in a variety of roles and expertise. We hire technically passionate, positive, career minded individuals who align with our core organizational values.
A Commitment and Alignment with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees' natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
To Apply or Further Inquire:
Melissa Sorenson | Talent Acquisition
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhá 21 horas
work Nova-Tech Engineering