Global data engineering specialist (BB-03760)
Encontrado em: Jooble BR
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years practical experience with data management / data integration / analytics projects in real-world applications.
- Strong skills in database management, modeling, querying and ETL processing.
- Clear understanding of modern data stores architectures and concepts of structured and unstructured data types.
- Results orientated, curious, attention to detail, and a strong collaborator.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges, wherever they are needed within the company.
- Ability to build strong working relationships (globally).
- Great visual, oral, and technical communication skills.
- Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.
- Snowflake, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Relational databases
- Azure Data Factory, Pentaho, BODI, SSIS, ODI, Talend, Informatica
- T-SQL, PL/SQL
- Python, Pandas
- Redshift, Hadoop, Spark
- AWS, S3, Azure, Gen2
- Support the architecture evolution of data management platforms
- Design, create and optimize key data pipelines contributing to best practices and standards
- Discuss business requirements and design data models to support their analytical and business automation needs
- Effectively develop data transformation jobs, selecting the right tool for each job
- Ensure end to end data quality
- Lead data security initiatives, focusing on business continuity and privileged data protection
calendar_todayhá 1 hora