PRINCIPAL SCIENTIST Lead (BB-79406)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Description - External
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Principal Scientist in R&D Skin Health, located in São José dos Campos.
The Principal Scientist develops and delivers Skin Health products pipeline with regional and global scope, translating science to superior consumer benefits. Leads a team and provides technical mentorship to junior level scientists. Strong intellectual curiosity, good communications and partnership building skills, ability to lead direct reports and by influence are expected. The candidate oversees and influences brand strategy and is accountable for delivering against it.
• Translates business needs into concrete R&D deliverables and provides guidance to junior scientists on new product development and life cycle projects according to the agreed brief, claim requirements, cost targets within budget and timeline.
• Is consumer obsessed and stays up to date on external environment to contribute with technical ideas and concepts that impact Brand strategy success and generates innovative ideas to create value to the Brand pipeline.
• Leads the team towards an environment of innovation, design thinking and collaboration, reinforcing the culture of constant consumer learning, science development, sharing and partnering, internal and external.
• Engages key stakeholders inside and outside R&D to deliver pipeline on time and in full.
• Develops best in class technical documentation including protocols, reports, specifications and patent filing;
• Ensures that the team have an environment prone for talent development
• Ensures compliance with Quality procedures, regulatory requirements, and stay current on GMP
• Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or correlated areas;
Experience and Skills:
• Experience in product development or related areas is required.
• Experience on suncare and anti-aging product development and technologies will be considered a differential.
• Team leadership, intellectual curiosity, good communication and influencing skills;
• Knowledge and previous experience in R&D end-to-end process will be considered a differential.
• Fluent English;
calendar_todayhá 3 dias