Sr Production Associate (BB-020DA)
Encontrado em: Neuvoo BR
Under close guidance or supervision, responsible for the coordination of inbound receipt, conversion, or shipment of media.
• Guides the daily activity of junior-level production analysts to meet productivity and quality targets of the assigned area.
• Trains junior personnel in the processes and procedures of the specific area.
• Performs quality checks of materials produced on a regular basis.
• Communicates issues through the problem management system.
• Communicates actively with other departments to inform of status or to resolve problems.
• Reviews and revises standard operating procedures for assigned area as necessary.
• Acts as subject matter expert in the assigned area’s tools and procedures and trains junior analysts on those tools and procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent - Req
• Associate's Degree Data Processing - Pref
• Three (3) years of work experience, at least two (2) years as a Production Analyst - Req
• Knowledge of PC-based Windows applications, mainframe tools as used by IQVIA and third-party tools and software (Fedex, UPS, etc).
• Working knowledge of problem management system.
• Good interpersonal and written and verbal communications skills are essential.
• Strong customer focus, an attention to detail and good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to guide the work of others within a team environment.
• Ability to carry out some analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on routine matters.
• Ability to work under time constraints and changing work volumes.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
calendar_todayhá 12 horas