Volunteer ::: Set up Registration (US) (BB-B30B3)
Encontrado em: Jooble BR
We are looking to register our non profit in the US and need help doing all the paper work and registration there. This volunteering job includes:
1. Identifying requirements to register (documents and accepted equivalents for our jurisdiction) ***Minimum number of members, which state is preferable to register thinking of location and potential donations, other relevant info.
2. Identifying costs and duration
3. Identifying tax requirements to register before the IRS
4. Identifying tax obligations
5. Providing us with the information on these matters:
i. Do we have to register federally? What would that entail (documents, cost, etc.?
ii. What are the declarations? annually only? fees?
iii. Would be need to register our name there? What would it entail to register our name in English?
iv. Would we get the 501(c)(3) exempt organizations status? Fundraising Requirements? Federal and State?
v. Are there Registered agents that provide probono work for nonprofits at least the first year? List of registered agents with good reference that costs 100-300 annually?
vi. Any other relevant information
*We are looking for *setting up shop* in the US and we need to get organized. Your job will help amazingly.
The second stage, after the incorporation, is to research employment requirements for US citizens and non us citizens (remote work). We want to have one person present to receive and coordinate donations and/or create a self service system. You can work on this research as well.
>> This is non paid
Apply for this Volunteer ::: Set up Registration (US) position
calendar_todayhá 4 dias