Part Time IT Infra Support (BB-5945A)
Encontrado em: Jooble BR
Hand on experience on Microsoft Windows Server,2012 R2, 2016 and 2019.
• Planning, designing and implementing Active directory and GPO.
• Manage user accounts, groups, print queues and controlling access rights using Active Directory.
• Deploying the Group Policy hierarchy in domain, create and modify the GPO as per customer requirement.
• Deploying and Managing of Microsoft and Digi Cert SSL Certificates.
• Installing, Configuring and managing DNS and DHCP Servers.
• Installing, Configuring and Managing Microsoft Windows update Service (WSUS).
• Deploying, Managing and debugging ASP.Net applications on testing, OA and production environment.
• Configuring and managing the ASP.Net projects in Visual SVN, VSS, Visual Studio2013.
• Installing, Managing, and Upgrading of Microsoft SOL Server 2008, 2014 and 2016.
• Deploying new code and databases release on UAT and Production Environments.
• Expertise in T-SQL stored procedures scheduling and monitoring.
• Expertise in SQL Server database Replication, Backup/Recovery, Disaster recovery and planning.
• Experience in Batch processes, Import, Export, Backup, Database Monitoring tools and Application support.
• Rebuild indexes at regular intervals for better performance.
Apply for this Part Time IT Infra Support position
calendar_todayhá 23 minutos