Software Support and Development Specialist (BB-648E9)
Encontrado em: Jooble BR
Job ID: 99379
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems, Serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development ans support life cycle
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application, provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, and perform problem resolution for critical / complex issues.
- You will ensure that code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzing and fixing bugs) and workarounds, review changes to operability to maintain existing software solutions, highlight risks and help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, you will reduce design complexity, reduce time to response, and simplify the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, lead technical design reviews). You will need to build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders.
All you need is...
- Required: Bachelor's degree
- Preferred: In Science/IT/Computers
- Advanced English is mandatory
Required competences (ability to):
- Proven experience with customer issue handling and technical operational support role ;
- Test and Debug Software
- Gather Requirements, Enhance and Improve Systems
- Focal point for account relation (escalation, action item, providing feedbacks, support and consultancy).
Required experience to successfully perform the role
- Programming language: PL/SQL
- Good to know Python and Shell Scripts
- Operational system: Linux
- Methodology: Scrum
- Deep knowledge in Amdocs Backend applications, preferable Amdocs AR and Collection.
Why you will love this job:
- You will serve as an expert in specific technology.
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
calendar_todayhá 5 dias