Este profissional está ativamente procurando emprego.engineering Freelancer
Olá! Meu nome é Aline. Sou formada em Relações Internacionais, área pela qual sou apaixonada! Já morei e estudei na Argentina, México, Inglaterra e EUA, conquistando assim a fluência no inglês e no espanhol.
Em Brasília, trabalhei por mais de 15 anos em missões diplomáticas, nas Embaixadas dos EUA, Austrália, Turquia e Gana, em funções diversas de análise e administração consular. Também atuei como tradutora e intérprete para diplomatas estrangeiros em reuniões, palestras, treinamentos e viagens.
Com minha mudança para Curitiba, redirecionei minha atuação profissional exclusivamente para tradução e versão, de inglês e espanhol. Entre em contato! Será um prazer lhe atender!
2004 – 2007 BACHELOR DEGREE - INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Pontifical Catholic University of Goiás (PUC- GO)
2015 – 2017 DIPLOMA FOR GRADUATES - INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) - University of London
ENGLISH - FLUENT TOEFL score 97. Worked directly with English speakers’ employees:
• From 2008 to 2014 – worked directly with the First and Second Immigration Diplomats and Consul of the Australian Embassy.
• From 2015 to 2017 – worked with the Head of the Visa and Immigration Department, with the Head of the Security and Regional Investigation Department and the Head of the Fraud Prevention Department of the US Embassy.
• Resided studied in England from May 2014 to February 2015.
SPANISH – FLUENT
Resided and was an undergraduate student for 3 years in Spanish language countries.
• University of Montemorelos - Mexico - from 1999 to 2000
• Del Plata University - Argentina - from 2001 to 2003
October 2018 - August 2019 EMBASSY OF GHANA
AMBASSADOR´S ADVISOR TRANSLATOR
• Assist the Ambassador and Head of Chancellery in official engagements.
• Manage Chancellery Department's general activities, information, and critical procedures.
• Write and translate reports, official letters, and official statements.
• Organize official visits and events to the Embassy, including logistical arrangements.
• Schedule meetings and handle queries, including from senior contacts.
December 2017 - September 2018 EMBASSY OF TURKEY
TRANSLATOR / EXECUTIVE ADVISOR
• Manage defence information and national public policies, analyse, and interpret information to write official reports.
• Act as a simultaneous interpreter and provide official translations from Portuguese to English and Spanish.
• Build and update the contact lists of political and defence authorities in Brazil.
• Organize and participate in official meetings, events, and trips of the Department of Defence.
April 2015 - November 2017
US EMBASSY - FRAUD INVESTIGATOR
• Translate official documents as well as act as a simultaneous interpreter in interviews.
• Conduct investigations to identify fraud in visa and immigration applications.
• Analysis of the reliability of documents and information, including data cross-checking searches, interview suspected visa applicants among other related activities.
• Conduct conclusive research and reports to support the decision-making process.
• Coordinate actions to build effective working relations with police agencies, government entities such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, universities, federations, among other relevant contacts, aiming to exchange confidential and critical information.
•Provide lectures regarding anti-fraud topics and activities of the American Embassy, for internal or external audiences.
April 2008 - April 2014
IMMIGRATION OFFICER /DEPUTY - MANAGER
• Prepare and translate official correspondence and reports and act as a simultaneous interpreter.
• Conduct immigration interviews, register, process and decide visa application requests.
• Manage the department’s agenda and overall team coordination.
• Prepare and presentation of information and training sessions for international agencies, travel agents and the public.